Marcus Boston is one of the founding members of Boston Law Group, LLC. Marcus received his Juris Doctor degree from Florida Coastal School of Law, in Jacksonville, Florida. While at Florida Coastal, Marcus spent time on the Dean’s List and Honor Court. He also was elected President of the BLSA.
While in law school, Marcus took courses to prepare him to become a trial attorney. He was also a member of his law school’s Mock Trial team, and a coach on the school’s Black Law Student’s Association (BLSA) Mock Trial team.
Marcus’ experience on the school’s Mock Trial team afforded him the ability to try mock trials before practicing attorneys and judges throughout Florida. As a coach with the BLSA Mock Team, he was able to watch his team participate in the National Bar Association’s National Mock Trial Event, held in New Orleans, Louisiana.
After law school, Marcus passed the Maryland Bar and immediately started his own law firm in Baltimore handling criminal defense cases and Children In Need Of Assistance cases (CINA). While in Baltimore, Marcus spent a lot of time in court not only dealing with judges and masters but dealing with clients on a one on one basis.
Using the knowledge learned from his early days of practice, and following the teachings of legal industry giants, Marcus implemented a client education based model at Boston Law Group, LLC that teaches prospective clients about the Maryland medical malpractice process. He does this through educational articles and video.
Thousands of people have viewed the medical malpractice videos Marcus has produced with Boston Law Group, LLC, with the firm’s YouTube Page logging in more than 60,000 views.
One of Marcus’ key beliefs, and a core principle at Boston Law Group, LLC, is that a client who has a good understanding of the medical malpractice process can increase the chances of making better decisions about their situation.
Renee Boston is also a founder member of Boston Law Group, LLC. While in law school Renee began sharpening her skills to become a trial attorney. She was the organizer and team leader on the Thurgood Marshall mock trial team. Renee lead the school’s inaugural team to the regional Black Law Student’s Convention in which her team participated in the National Bar Association’s National Mock Trial Competition in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Renee received her Juris Doctor degree from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida. Additionally, she began her dedication to assisting those in need of help by being a student/faculty liaison for new students during orientation. She also helped organize the welcome committee for new students with a focus on young, African American women.
Upon graduating from law school, Renee became an attorney with the Office of the Public Defender in Baltimore City. There she learned how to try cases. As an assistant public defender in Maryland and Georgia, Renee has tried several cases; both before a jury and before a judge. Not being a stranger to the courtroom, Renee has represented hundreds of clients on various issues throughout both the District and Circuit Courts of Maryland.
Having had to manage a caseload of over 100 cases at a given time, Renee now welcomes the opportunity to focus on medical malpractice cases. Medical malpractice personal injury cases allow her more time to focus on detailed issues of each client’s case.
The section of personal injury law hits home for Renee. Her father passed away in a hospital during a “routine” outpatient procedure and since then, she has vowed to help her clients learn what happened to them or their loved ones. A sudden death or debilitating injury can have devastating and lasting effects on the victim’s family and Renee understands the importance of having someone on your side that has been where you are.
Past & Present Professional Honors & Activities For The Attorneys At Boston Law Group, LLC.
- National Bar Association
- National Bar Association Solo & Small Firm Section
- Deputy Chief of Staff For National Bar Association President Patricia Rosier
- American Bar Association
- Maryland Association For Justice
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Avvo 2013 Top Medical Malpractice Contributors
Speaking Engagements For The Attorneys At Boston Law Group, LLC
- Understanding Your Insurance, Bowie, Maryland
- Maryland Medical Malpractice Q&A, First Baptist Church Of Glenarden
Publications & Educational Articles By The Attorneys At Boston Law Group, LLC
- Don’t Get Left In The Dark…What You Need To Know Before Filing A Medical Malpractice Case In Maryland…
- What Auto Insurance Companies Do Not Want You To Know…
- Injured On The Property Of Someone Else? 4 Things You Need To Know Before Pleading Your Case In Maryland
- How Prostate Cancer Was Misdiagnosed By Doctor; Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Explains
- Cancer Misdiagnosed? Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Explains
- Misconceptions Regarding Who Wins The Majority Of Medical Malpractice Cases
- My Child Has Erb’s Palsy Now I Want To Speak With A Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney
- If Doctors Have A Standard To Follow How Was My Heart Attack Misdiagnosed?
- What Next If I Think That I Have Nerve Damage After Surgery?
- Was Your Nerve Injury Really Caused By Your Recent Surgery?
- Who Will Be On My Medical Malpractice Jury?
- Looking To Hire A Maryland Medical Malpractice…How Do I Do This?
- Can My Maryland Attorney Guarantee That I Will Win My Medical Malpractice Case?
- One Reason A Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Will Not Take Your Case.
- My Doctor Apologized To Me…Does This Mean Medical Malpractice Happened?
- Doctor Said I Do Not Have Cancer But I Do! Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Explains.
- My Surgery Results Did Not Turn Out Good Is This Medical Malpractice?
- What Do I Do Now If Death Was Because Of Medical Malpractice?
- Second Opinion Doctor Will Not Testify For Me; Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Explains.
- Possible Lung Cancer Misdiagnosis; Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Explains.
- I Think My Surgeon Made A Mistake, What Now?
- Who Pays For The Medical Expert In A Maryland Medical Malpractice Case?
- When Should I Contact A Medical Malpractice Attorney, Maryland Attorney Explains.
- My Doctor Does Not Want Me To Get A Second Opinion
- Misdiagnosis Of A Stroke Could My Doctor Have Done More?
- How Do I Get A Doctor To Review My Case If I Have A Medical Injury?
- Why There Is Not Harm In Getting A Second Medical Opinion?
- Sepsis After My Surgery Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Explains.
- Is It Medical Malpractice If I Have An Infection After Colectomy?
- Do I Have A Normal Pregnancy Or Preeclampsia?
- Why A Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Can Help.
- How Did My Child’s Arm And Shoulder Get Injured During Delivery?
- Have You Talked With Your Doctor About Shoulder Dystocia?
- My Child Has Klumpke’s Palsy Can I Sue The Doctor?
- My Doctor Did Not Test Me For Gestational Diabetes.
- Do All Maryland Medical Malpractice Cases Go To Trial?
- Prince George’s County Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorneys.
- Maryland Attorney For My Child’s Shoulder Dystocia Condition.
- Maryland Attorney for My Child’s Brachial Plexus Palsy Condition.
- Will My Doctor Settle My Medical Malpractice Claim If I Send A Letter?
- What Do I Do If My Loved One Died At The Hospital?
- How Can I Show My Doctor Injured Me And Caused Medical Malpractice In Maryland?
- If My Maryland Medical Malpractice Claim Can Settle, How Long Will It Take?
- Median Nerve Damage After Carpal Tunnel Surgery; Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Explains.
- Should I File A Maryland Medical Malpractice Claim?
- Is It Medical Malpractice If I Have A Heart Attack Right After Leaving A Maryland Hospital?
- My Doctors Are Not Listening To My Concerns; Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Explains.
- Will I Be Able To Sue My Doctor For Maryland Medical Malpractice Right Away?
- If My Child Has A Maryland Medical Malpractice Case Can I Get The Money As A Parent?
- Do I Really Want To File A Maryland Medical Malpractice Case?
- Can I Tell The Jury In My Medical Malpractice Case That My Doctor Has Been Sued Before?
- How Do I Know If A Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Will Take My Case?
- My Doctor Made A Mistake But I Want To Wait To Speak With An Attorney.
- Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Explains Causation.
- Is My Cancer Misdiagnosis Medical Malpractice In Maryland?
- Should You Represent Yourself In Your Maryland Medical Malpractice Case?
- What To Watch For When Hiring A Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney.
- Can I Accept Medical Malpractice Settlement Right Before Trial?
- Maryland Attorney For Medical Malpractice Case.
- A Misdiagnosed Stroke?; Maryland medical Malpractice Attorney Explains.
- Tell Me If I Have A Maryland Medical Malpractice Case.
- Was My Heart Attack Medical Malpractice?
- Can I Sue My Doctor For Mistakes Made During Surgery?
- I Was Injured During My C-Section, Do I Have A Case?
- Why You Need Your Medical Records After Doctor Cuts Your Colon Or Bile Duct.
- Do I Have A Maryland Medical Malpractice Case For A Perforated Colon?
- After C-Section Sepsis And Infection Developed.
- Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney For Perforated Bile Duct During Gallbladder Surgery.
- Premature Baby Develops Lung Problems & No LS Ratio Was Performed.
- Misdiagnosed Brain Aneurysm Leads To Death In Patient.
- My Loved One Died From Medical Malpractice, What To Do Next?
- Sepsis During Hospital Stay Due To IV Needle.
- Doctor Misses A Fib & Hyperthyroidism Which Lead To Stroke.
- Renal Failure Due To Delayed Lupus Diagnosis.
- Doctor Removed The Wrong Part Of Colon During Surgery.
- My Gallbladder Surgery Had Complications.
- Skin Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Was Your Stroke Caused By A Delay In Diagnosis?
- Perforated Colon During Colonoscopy Leads To Sepsis & Death
- Stroke As The Result Of Misread CT Scan.
- Do I Need A Medical Expert In My Maryland Medical Malpractice Case?
- Why It Will Be Hard To Initially Know How Much Your Medical Malpractice Case Is Worth.
- Nerve Damage During Surgery.
- My Doctor Cut My Bile Duct During Gallbladder Surgery!
- Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Explains Why Your Case May Be Denied.
- Was The Radiologist The Cause Of Your Breast Cancer Misdiagnosis?
- Was Your Breast Cancer Misdiagnosed Because Of A Doctor Communication Error?
- Maryland Breast Cancer Misdiagnosis Attorney Talks About Ductal Carcinoma In Situ.
- Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney Talks About A Possible Failure To Diagnose Lung Cancer.
- How Do I Know If I Have A Failure To Diagnose Breast Cancer Case In Maryland?
- Do I Have A Case? My Cancer Diagnose Was Delayed.
- Cervical Cancer Was Misdiagnosed In Maryland.
- The Lump In My Breast Was Misdiagnosed.
- Why You May Not Win Your Maryland Medical Malpractice Case.
- I Think The Doctor Made A Mistake During My Surgery!
District Courts Of Maryland
Circuit Courts Of Maryland
Maryland Court Of Special Appeals
Maryland Court Of Appeals